Creating new development opportunities for zones of presence in an urban periphery environment
The goal of these actions is to test relocating Hamsters in urban periphery zones to validate the relevance of this for the survival of the species. After having identified all conditions necessary to release them, 60 hamsters will be released in several favourable sites.
- Animal husbandry of European Hamsters for conservation actions (A1)
- Preliminary study on the introduction of Hamsters in an urban periphery environment (A5)
- Introduction of Hamsters in an urban periphery environment (C3)
- Monitoring Hamster populations in an urban periphery environment (D3)
- Assessment of the social, economic and environmental impact of the concrete actions tested in the Alister Project (D5)
- Transmission of Alister Project results to domestic and European decision-makers (E5)