Improving the image of the Hamster for the general public in order to increase acceptation for biodiversity: in a trying social and economic context, the general public must be made aware of the stakes linked to maintaining biodiversity. This is the goal of the actions that have been planned, which will include programmes in direct contact with the general public and regular contact with regional Medias.
- Awareness raising in Alsace of the necessity of preserving the European Hamster (C4)
- Improving the image of the Hamster in public opinion using the medias (C5)
- Assessment of the image of the Hamster in public opinion (D4)
- Assessment of the social, economic and environmental impact of the concrete actions tested in the Alister Project (D5)
- European colloquium on experiments carried out to preserve the Hamster in urban areas (E4)
- Transmission of Alister Project results to domestic and European decision-makers (E5)
- Shared communication and transmission tools of results of the ALISTER Project (E6)